I stare at this moment of the kiss scene for an extremely long time, for multiple reasons.
1. Emma is holding on to his collar so hard, and she follows his face with hers for a while before she says it’s a “Once time thing”. Her body want’s to keep going, but her mind is like “back away girl, not now”
2. Killian is so not done. Look at him. Totally captivated by her. He even opens his mouth back up and moves in for more kisses, he wants to keep going so bad, he’s just staring at her lips. Intense staring. Then he closes his eyes again just hoping her lips will come to his again. He doesn’t want this moment to ever end, it was just all too amazing. She’s too amazing.
Girls are told to be skinny but not too skinny and to wear makeup but not so much that guys can tell and to dress in revealing clothes but not too revealing or else you’re a slut and a hundred other contradictory standards so I think guys can deal with being made fun of for wearing fedoras
it got better
IT GOT EVEN BETTER
REBLOGGING AGAIN BECAUSE HOW CAN YOU NOT!!!???!!!!
accidentally bumps into someone
"you don’t have to keep apologizing"
You know you’re a Potterhead when you get super excited over a Harry Potter film being on tv despite having all 8 DVDs within arm’s reach.
WHY DO PEOPLE CALL IT FUCK, MARRY, KILL WHEN THEY COULD CALL IT BED, WED, BEHEAD
easy there henry
whos henry what thef uck?
*faint laughter from Britian*
whats the difference between outlaws and inlaws
outlaws are wanted
come on reblog this my grandma told me this joke and was convinced she was going to be famous on tumblr for it
every time my mom and grandma get into an argument my grandma says “excuse me pamela i am famous on the tumbler”
I’m crying so hard beacuse i went to go delete my history and
google knows what’s up
it’s funny because i am a 16 year old girl and i was talking about deleting clubpenguin because i didnt want anyone to know i still go on and i just realized that the majority of you reblogged it for a completely different reason
whenever i watch a show with my family i like to throw in bits of trivia about the writers, actors, original script… that sort of thing
they’re never as awed as they should be tbh
So my dad is a preacher and he was telling us that Halloween is ‘the day of the devil’ and my sister goes “wow a whole day all for me?” And my dad is clinging to his bible now omg
This is my favourite post of all time.
1. Date a boy who makes you happy, but marry him only if he makes you laugh deep-belly rumbles that hurt your ribs as they expand outwards. Date him when he sees that you’re hurting and he gives you a moment to feel that pain like a handprint spreading across your consciousness, marry him only if he can make you smile even while you’re gross sobbing. The world is not a kind place. You will feel a lot of pain. Make sure you are with someone who makes it all bearable. Humor is an excellent gauge of intelligence. Life gets boring. Find someone who makes the banal interesting.
2. Make sure he has scars on the back of his hands, it’s a good sign he has experience either fighting or making things - creation is an act of selflessness and bruised knuckles are a good sign he knows how to defend himself. You’ve got too much soul to be handled by someone who has never been passionate. If he’s never thrown a punch, let him at least have tasted the insanity of bringing an idea into existence. Rough palms are better than soft ones, they have been salted by this earth and made into leather. Callouses are evidence he has lived, that he has broken skin and been in pain over and over and over again and still came back to the source of it. People rub against each other. Don’t marry him if he can’t handle even a little blister.
3. Before you say yes, get him angry. See him scared, see him wanting,see him sick. Stress changes a person. Find out if he drinks and if he does, get him drunk - you’ll learn more about his sober thoughts. Discover his addictions. See if he puts you in front of them. You can’t change people, baby girl. If they are made one way, it doesn’t just wear off. If you hate how he acts when he’s out of it now, you’re going to hate it much worse eight years down the road. You might love him to bits but it doesn’t change that some people just don’t fit.
4. Trust your instincts. If he ever makes you feel unsafe, don’t make excuses, just get up and leave. That’s all there is to it. It’s better to be safe than sorry.
5. If he puts money before you, he’ll keep pushing you to the bottom of the pile until you become his last priority. It’s one thing if he can’t afford what you want, it’s another if he has the cash but won’t spring for a box of chicken mcnuggets. Money and love are arch enemies. 62% of divorces occur due to economic strain. Make sure keeping you is more important than his 401k.
6. How a man treats animals is a good indicator of how he treats children. If you see him raise a hand to a dog, pack your things into a little black bag. Animals at their worst are only half as annoying as a toddler on their best behaviour. Your kids will be beautiful, but they will also misbehave. Same goes for waiters and hotel maids - if he’s rude to those who are working for minimum wage, it says a lot about how he sees himself. Patience is rare and so important. If he’s not forgiving to a dog, he’s not good for your kids.
7. If he isn’t in awe of you, he doesn’t deserve you. You are my little girl and you were born perfect. If he can’t see that, it’s his loss. There is someone who thinks your flaws power his heart. Be strong. If he asks you to change, be like like rock of your birthstone, do not waver. You are wondrous just the way that you are."